INCLUDES COMPLETE KIT!!
Kit includes: reservoir, dish, filter box, tubing and spigot
Inspired by the beauty of a Live Oak tree, the Alamo will fit seamlessly into almost any landscape.
These artisan birdbaths/fountains are all one-of-a-kind and handmade in Austin, Texas. We've taken the birdbath to a whole new level by adding a filter box and pump. Consequently, our baths require less maintenance than the typical ones of today.
Alamo Reservoir Dimensions:
Diameter: 29 1/2"
Weight: 46 lbs.
Holds approx. 40+ gallons of water
Alamo Dish Dimensions:
Weight: 6 lbs.
* Ready to go- just plug and play!
* Low maintenance and light weight
* Fountain-like sounds of moving water help block out unwanted noises, creating a relaxing atmosphere.
* The constant flow of water aerates the birdbath. The water circulation inside the dish helps keep the bowl cleaner and keeps mosquitoes from breeding in it!
* The running water moves through a bio-ball filter helping to keep the water cleaner. The bio-balls help promote the growth of beneficial bacteria. The pump is inside the filter box protecting it from clogs, and it is energy efficient!
* We purposely applied a UV resistant sealer that is also used in large water tanks fit for human consumption. We wanted a non-toxic sealer: hoping if it was fit for us, it would be fit for the birds. After an exhausted search, we found it.
* The birdbaths are made of high density polyurethane foam, which are made to last! This will be the last birdbath you'll ever need!
* Lifetime Replacement Warranty (Please refer to our warranty page)